Flight A6 Traditional Operatory System
The A6 Operatory System is a compact, ergonomic, and modern dental operatory system. It features a hybrid lift system that combines a strong hydraulic base and a quiet electromechanical back motor that allows a smooth synchronized movement of the chair to deliver faster patient positioning.
In addition, the thin backrest and contoured base plate allow the user optimal maneuverability and access to the oral cavity. It comes standard with a one-piece rotating cuspidor, Torch LED Light, Chair Controls for doctor and Assistant Side, and a clean water bottle system. The ergonomic design of the chair allows you to work efficiently at 9, 10, 11, or 12 o’clock positions without any obstructions. Available in both NA and Continental Style delivery systems.
- Hydraulic motor with 380mm as the lowest position capability of the chair.
- Dual 180 rotatable arms allow for convenient placement of cuspidor and tray units for doctor and assistant.
- The operating light automatically turns on when using programmable positions and automatically turns off when pressing Return (R) on the touchpad
- Conveniently located Cup Fill and Bowl Rinse control directly on Cuspidor
- New designed dental light providing superb luminosity.
- A thin backrest provides the optimal space and access for the dentist and close positioning to the patient.
- 12 seamless or plush upholstery colors.
- 2 programmable chair position settings to make the work more efficient for the dentist.
- Synchronized backrest and seat movements to provide the most comfortable patient seating.
- Optional LCD monitor mount.
- Optional G.Comm LED Light.
A6 Patient Chair (Standard Features):
- Hydraulic Base and Electromechanical Back Rest
- Seat Height 13.7″ to 29.5″ (350 to 750mm)
- Backrest Reclining Angle -5° to 64°
- Electronic Deluxe Foot Control: 2 Programmable positions, Auto-Return and Last Position
- Safety Shut-Off Plate
- Input Voltage (110v or 220v)
- Straight Aseptic Tubing for Three Handpieces
- Convenient Brake Release for Flex Arm
- Master on-off Control
- Individual Non-retracting Water Coolant Adjustment
- Stainless Steel Tray
- Purge System for Handpiece Tubing
- Includes 3 in 1 Syringe
Post Mounted Utility Features:
- One-piece Cuspidor with Removable Ceramic Bowl
- Automatic Bowl Rinse and Timed Cup Fill
- Assistant’s Instrumentation (HVE, SE, 3in1 Syringe)
- Vacuum canister with Solids Collector Screen
- Self Contained water bottle system with City/Water Bottle Selector
- Quick Disconnect water connection
Natural working condition:
- Environment temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Related humidity: = 80%
- Power supply : ~110-220V ± 10%; 50Hz ± 10%, total power of unit: 360VA
- Air Pressure: 400-600kPa: 30-60psi
- Water Pressure: 200-400kPa: 60-120 psi
- Bearing capacity of the chair = 400lbs
Colors: Available in 9 colors- L12 Black | L13 Light Gray | L14 Stone | L15 Honesty | L16 Red | L22 Valley | L24 Chaps | L27 Marmalade | L28 Wood Violet
- A6-E: A6 Patient Chair.
- FDU-202: Flight A6 OTP Delivery Unit (FDU-202)–Includes Chair Mounted Unit,
Chair Bracket 2″ Post, Treatment Tray -TRAD-2001 – Clean Water
bottle System, Syringe, 3 x HP, Deluxe Touchpad and Junction Box (A6Model) and Utilities.
- AI-1413: A6 Standard Assistant Instrumentation (Deluxe Touchpad, Syringe,
HVE, SE) (AI-1413) – If Ordered without FDU 202 – Does not Include
Junction Box and Utilities, Support Center, Chair Bracket – Need to
- CUSP-1613: A6 Porcelain Cuspidor – Timed Cup Fill and Bowl Rinse (CUSP-1613) -If
Ordered without FDU 202 – Does not Include Junction Box and Utilities,
Support Center, Chair Bracket – Need to order separately.
- LL-305F: Torch LED Light Post Mounted – Post included when ordered with
- UL-604UP ( Ultraleather Upgrade for A6 Patient Chair )