AE-2000 II Aerosol Evacuator System (4 Stage Filter and UV-C Disinfection) – 250 CFM, 350W Motor, 8W UVC Bulb
This will help to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and also provide peace of mind for the patients, staff, and doctors working in this high-risk environment knowing that the aerosols carrying the coronavirus or any other viruses are not transmitted through their office.
The state-of-the-art DEFENDER Aerosol Evacuator System helps reduce the spread of airborne viruses. The DEFENDER is a unique high-power suction system that evacuates viruses, bacteria, dust, and aerosols through a 3 stage HEPA Filtration system eliminating 99.97% of all particulate matter, and then is filtered through UV-C disinfection before being exhausted out. This system provides the safety needed to protect the staff, doctors, and patients alike. The DEFENDER is quiet, powerful, and easy to maintain without much extra work required. In addition, the small footprint makes this system the most ideal for any chair side extraoral suction system for eliminating aerosols.
- 250CFM and a 350W Power Motor
- 4 Layer HEPA Filtration (Washable Pre-Filter, Fine Particulate Filter, H13 HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon)
- 8W UVC Light Bulb
- Larger Surface Area Filtration System – 3″ Depth of Each of the 3 filters
- 6Ft Flexible Pipe + 4″ higher Main Unit Height – About 1ft 4″ more height than the previous unit to provide more flexibility and positioning
- Remote Control Unit for On/off and Speed Control
- Voltage – AC110V/60Hz
- Power – 350W Motor
- Maximum Suction Power – 3000pa (10 levels of adjustment)
- Maximum Volume – 250CFM
- Noise Level – 59db
- Net Weight – 62 lbs.
- Dimensions – 16 x 12 x 22″ H
- H13 HEPA Filter (aluminium/metal housing)
- 6 Ft. long flexible pipe
- 5W UV-C Light
- Remote control for speed control of the unit
- More prominent display and filter indicator light
- 3 Year Warranty