PreservaRidge™ Plug | Bone Graft Composite Plug
PreservaRidge™ Plug is a synthetic plug that mimics natural bone and is made of approximately 80% mineral particles combined with 20% Type I collagen from the bovine Achilles tendon. It is specifically designed for use in post-extraction treatment to help maintain ridge height and width.
PerservaRidge™ Plug is shaped like the extraction socket and is easily placed to fill the void left by the removal of the tooth root. Its porous structure, mineral content, and collagen matrix make it an ideal environment for healing and bone growth in preparation for subsequent prosthetic treatments.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Easy to use
• Takes the shape of a defect when hydrated to fill the socket
• Mineral particles are contained within the defect site
• More mineral and just as absorbent
80% mineral content – twice the mineral compared to the
- Lower crystallinity than HA enables optimal turnover
- Provides vital minerals for remodeling
- Resorbs completely between 9-12 months
- The median pore size in minerals is 120μm – open like cancellous bone
- Allows for more blood to be absorbed
- Space for cells to propagate and remodel
PreservaRidgeTM Plug comes in 2 sizes
20x10mm & 25x6mm in boxes of 5.