CevOss™ | Bone matrix implant made of deproteinized bovine bone and indicated in bone regeneration.
Thanks to its natural origin, it is chemically and structurally comparable to mineralized cancellous human bone (natural nanocrystalline apatite). The highly purified osteoconductive mineral structure is obtained from natural bovine bone through a manufacturing process that guarantees a 96% phase purity in strict compliance with international standards. CevOss is sterilized with gamma-radiation at 25kGy.
- Bone defects and bone augmentation in general
- Alveolar ridge augmentation/reconstruction
- Socket filling post-extraction – ridge preservation
- Implantology: implant site preparation, bone defect filling and maxillary sinus lift
- Periodontology: bone defect filling, membrane support during guided tissue regeneration
Features & benefits
- The high volume of interconnected pores promotes new bone formation and growth
- Promotes osteoblasts bonding and posterior osteoid formation
- Promotes osteogenesis, thanks to its osteoconductive property
- No potential immunological or infectious risks
- Adheres to instrumentation
- Adapts to the cavity shape