A12H Traditional Operatory Less Cuspidor
The A12 Operatory Systems combines comfort, ergonomics, and reliability together to create the perfect chair for any dental operatory. It is designed with an ultra-thin backrest and seat rest with synchronized back and seat movement to provide unparalleled ergonomics for the patient and the dentist.
In addition, the radius delivery system (left-hand or right-hand operation) coupled with the ability to reach down to an industry best minimum of 12.6 inches and a maximum height of 35.4″. This exceptional range of motion allows for easier access to the oral cavity for any procedure and working position, thus creating the perfect chair for any dental operation.
- Hydraulic motor with 380mm as the lowest position capability of the chair.
- Left-hand and right-hand capability optimizes efficiency and space for doctor and patient.
- New designed dental light providing superb luminosity.
- The thin backrest provides the optimal space and access for the dentist and close positioning to the patient.
- 4 programmable chair position settings to make the work more efficient for the dentist.
- Synchronized backrest and seat movements to provide the most comfortable patient seating.
- Flight Torch LED Light
- Doctor Side Treatment Tray: 3-way syringes, 3x four-hole Midwest handpiece tubing with coupler
- Assistant Instrumentation: 1X High-Volume Evacuator (HVE) and 1X Saliva Ejector, 3-way Syringe
- Assistant Side Touchpad, Doctor Side Touchpad, and Deluxe Foot Control Included
- Optional Scaler connection and holder position
- One Piece Ceramic spittoon bowl with Timed Cup Fill and Bowl Rinse
Natural working condition:
- Environment temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Related humidity: = 80%
- Power supply : ~110-220V ± 10%; 50Hz ± 10%, total power of unit: 360VA
- Air Pressure: 400-600kPa: 30-60psi
- Water Pressure: 200-400kPa: 60-120 psi
- Bearing capacity of the chair = 135KG
Colors: Available in 9 colors- L12 Black | L13 Light Gray | L14 Stone | L15 Honesty | L16 Red | L22 Valley | L24 Chaps | L27 Marmalade | L28 Wood Violet
A12-H: Patient Chair
FDU-201R: Flight A12 Radius Delivery Unit (FDU-201R)–Includes: Swing Mount
Treatment Tray -TRAD-2002, Clean Water bottle System, Syringe, 3 x
HP, Deluxe Touchpad (Includes: Junction box and Utilities)
AI-1415: A12 Radius Assistant Instrumentation (Deluxe Touchpad, Syringe,
HVE, SE) – (AI-1415) – If ordered without Delivery Unit need to add
CUSP-1616: A12 Porcelain Cuspidor and Lower Support Arm- Timed Cup Fill and
Bowl Rinse (CUSP-1616)
LL-305F: Flight Torch LED Light Post Mounted (LL 305F)
RL-6001: Radius Swing Mount Light Arm for A12
SL-2001: A12 Radius Support Link with Cover (Must be ordered if ordering
assistant instrumentation, light or cuspidor)
In addition, the radius delivery system (left-hand or right-hand operation) coupled with the ability to reach down to an industry best minimum of 12.6 inches and a maximum height of 35.4”. This exceptional range of motion allows for easier access to the oral cavity for any procedure and working position, thus creating the perfect chair for any dental operatory.
- UL-602UP: Ultraleather Upgrade for A12 Patient Chair