100% Synthetic – Completely transforms to natural bone. Using the mineral building blocks naturally found in human bone, Eclipse™ goes a step beyond the realm of everyday hydroxyapatite (HA) and tricalcium phosphate (TCP) with its unique combination of micro and macroporosity technology.
Eclipse Composition = 70% overall porosity
- 2/3 macroporosity
- 1/3 microporosity
Eclipse™ Granules: a 100% synthetic (20% HA, 80% TCP), cost-effective bone graft matrix used as an alternative to biologic osteoinductive products.
Eclipse™ Putty: is an innovative and moldable bone graft, composed of Hydroxyapatite (HA), Beta Tricalcium Phosphate (ß-TCP), and a hydrogel.
Features & Benefits:
- Completely remodels to host bone
- 25 years of clinical experience
- Macro and Micro pores allow complete remodeling
- Completely remodels to host bone while preserving volume (12-18 months*)
- Ridge preservation
- Extraction site repair
- Sinus lift procedures
- Ridge augmentation
- Osseous defects
- Periodontal defects
- For patients who express concerns with allografts and xenografts