- Flexi-Overdenture® Titanium Posts Refill, Red, Size 1 has the unique split-shank prevents root fracture, and absorbs stress by gradually closing during placement.
- Insertion is easier and cleaner because the split shank creates vertical blades that sweep debris into the split.
- Additionally, you get a better, more secure fit at the area where the canal widens, because the Flexi-Overdenture post has a second tier that widens at the same point.
- This makes Flexi-Overdenture the most retentive overdenture around.
- The Flexi-Overdenture® EZ-Change® attachment is a new patented keeper and cap system that allows for “quick and easy” nylon cap insert replacement while utilizing the current overdenture post system. A metal keeper is permanently cold cured into the denture to hold a threaded nylon cap insert.
- When worn, this cap may easily be removed, requiring only seconds for replacement, thereby considerably shortening chair time. There are no limitations to the Flexi-Overdenture System.
- In fact, recommend it for use as an invisible attachment with a partial denture.
- The Flexi-Post Overdenture Attachment is simply an essential part of every restorative dental practice.
- Based upon a patented split shank post, the ball and socket attachment delivers all the benefits of the Flexi-Post for the highest retention of full and partial dentures.
- The patented split shank design feature delivers maximum retention with minimal stress.
- Flange and second-tier feature provides greater stability of the post and dissipates forces of occlusion that otherwise fracture the post or root.
- Attachment can be placed without lab assistance produces quick, easy, economical results completely at the chairside.
- Patient-friendly – Easy for the patient to use: easy to place, easy to clean.
- Ball and socket attachment allows rotation of the denture attachment. No need for parallelism.
- Standard Nylon Cap provides 3 to 5 pounds of retention. Easily replaced at low cost with an in-office procedure.
- Countersink drill/root facer allows the dentist to seat the flange deeper into the tooth in cases where occlusal space is limited.
- Technique adaptable to other Essential Dental Systems post products gives the practitioner the ability to perfect one technique for a variety of clinical situations.
- The diameter of Ball: 2.5mm, Length of Head: 2.70mm, Length of Shaft: 9.5mm, Diameter Without Threads: 1.00mm, Diameter With Threads: 1.40mm, Diameter of Primary Reamer: 1.20mm, Length of Primary Reamer: 11.0mm.
- It is available with 6 Overdenture Posts, 6 Attachment Caps, 1 Primary Reamer, 1 Secondary Drill, 6 Brass Transfer Studs.
- Provides a simple, inexpensive overdenture at the chairside.
Flexi-Overdenture Titanium #1 Red Refill: 6 Overdenture Posts, 6 Attachment Caps, 6 Rubber Bands, 1 Primary Reamer, 1 Secondary Drill, and 6 Brass Transfer Studs. Flexi-Overdenture has a unique split shank of the Flexi-Post, with a ball and socket attachment for the highest retention and ideal distribution of stress.