Neomem® is a resorbable collagen membrane derived from highly purified type I collagen fibres from bovine Achilles tendon.
The macromolecular pore size allows vital nutrient transfer while the cell occlusive membrane retards epithelium down growth.
· Longer in vivo stability.
· Optimized flexibility and rigidity for better space maintenance which allows for desired tissue in-growth.
Why make Neomem® your membrane of choice?
· Highly purified type I collagen fibres derived from bovine Achilles tendon
· Excellent safety profile
· Easy in situ placement
Exceptional clinical performance
· Suture pull out strength between 290 g & 350 g
· Cell occlusive – retards epithelium down growth
· Macromolecular pore size allows nutrient transfer
Neomem® is sterilized by irradiation and packaged in double pouches.
Features & Benefits
· Higher mechanical strength for membrane stabilization in situ using either sutures or resorbable tacks
· Longer in vivo stability and resorption time, 26-38 weeks, for sustained function
· Optimized flexibility and rigidity for better space maintenance which allows for desired tissue in-growth
· Either side of the Neomem can be placed towards the soft tissue or bone
· Easily trimmed and placed, wet or dry