The Best Dental Curing Lights to Buy in 2021
We will help you find the best dental curing lights for sale that are well priced and reliable in 2021. As technology continues to advance, it’s important to know what the best dental curing lights on the market are.
What are the Must-Have Features?
- Should have an irradiance value of 1000 mW/cm2 or higher.
- Comfortable handle.
- Most curing lights are LED.
- You can expect to pay an average price of $200-400.
Popular Curing Lights on the Market
Comes with an innovative built-in radiometer that gives an instant output measurement. An LED display gives you an accurate curing time for maximum control. The low-profile tip makes it easy to fit in your patient’s mouth, allowing you to get the perfect distance and access. This is a great curing light at its price compared to others on the market.
- Powerful: Generates powerful output of 2000mW/cm2(?10%)
- Portable: Cordless design with a long-lasting battery.
- Durable: Solid Aluminum body (Not plastic)
- Power Supply: Samsung Lithium-ion battery (3.7V 2200mAH)
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Wavelength Range: 430-480 nm
- Wavelength Peak: 455 nm ± 10 nm
- Light Intensity: 2000 mW/cm2 ± 10% (independent of battery power level)
- Dimensions: Diameter 23 mm (0.92″), Length 254mm (10″)
- Weight: 160g (0.35 lb)
- Warranty: 1 Year
This curing light is technologically advanced and favored by many dentists. It is a high speed, quiet, and cordless. Also, its high-intensity light has a 5-10 second cure with no downtime and an optimized battery that conserves battery life.
- Sleep mode conserves power, saves battery life
- High light intensity
- 5-10 second cure
- No downtime
- Flexibility corded and cordless light cure
- Quiet fan extends the life of LEDs
- Fast mode
- Light source: 10W light-emitting diode
- Wavelength: 430-490 nm
- Light intensity: 2,000mW/cm2
- Battery: Lithium-ion
A variable speed curing time, 3 modes of operations, and ease of use set this apart from the older curing lights on the market. Curing different materials with minimal time makes it perfect for cementing crowns and veneers. The handle was built for comfort by reducing hand strain and the easy-to-use buttons and controls make the X-CURE the easiest curing light to use on the market.
- Wireless Battery
- Three Working Modes: Full Ramping and Pulsing
- Variable Time Feature: 5, 10, 15, 20s
- 400 times of continuous use at 10s each
- Low standby power consumption
- Ergonomic handle and head design
- Extra Battery Included
- Light Output: 1000-1200mW/cm3
- Weight: 120G
Our #1 Pick
The Slimax C-Plus is our best pick for dental curing lights because of its durability and price. This curing light’s aluminum body can take a beating and handle most drops with ease at a fair price of $390.
"*" indicates required fields