Collagen Wound Dressing
Citagenix Resorbable Wound Dressings are absorbent and porous collagen matrices engineered from purified collagen that is derived from bovine dermis tissue. The thickness and pore structure of these devices allow them to absorb fluid and blood at the defect site.
NeoPlug: Cylindrical shape adapts easily to surgical sites.
NeoCote: Thicker sponge shape protects soft tissue.
NeoTape: Thinner tape-like design for more intricate uses.
Features & Benefits:
- Applied directly to the wound to protect the wound and delicate new tissue
- Aids in wound healing
- Available in plug, cote, and tape form
- Supplied sterile, non-pyrogenic and for single use only
- Essentially resorbs within 30 days of placement
- Denture sores
- Oral ulcers (non-infected or viral)
- Periodontal surgical wounds
- Suture sites
- Extraction sites
- Surgical wounds
- Traumatic wounds