For 60 years Foster High-Speed Alloy Grinders have been providing precise, efficient, and reliable service worldwide. Rugged and comfortable to use, the Foster Alloy Grinder is a proven time saver when it comes to tasks like sprue separating, or finishing and polishing chrome alloy framework.
All models feature a fully adjustable safety shield and light assembly, adjustable working height, and large work area for operator comfort. Each machine is equipped with a precision high-speed automatic spindle, which permits the changing of tools without stopping the motor.
- High and Low belt controlled speeds
- Adjustable spindle working height
- Heavy-duty, 1/3 HP capacitor start motor in a totally enclosed housing
- Self-contained dust collector
- The motor is UL-recognized and CSA-certified for electrical safety
- Width 12”, Length 18”, Height 11”
- 115 volt 50/60 Hz standard
- 230 volt 50/60 Hz optional for export
- Net weight 38 lbs., shipping weight 46 lbs.