- Purchased new in December 2017
- CEREC setup including
Omnicam intraoral scanner,
PC with CEREC and
MC XL Milling unit with blocks and burs,
2 Ovens ( zirconia and Emax)
The CEREC Acquisition Center (AC) gives you access to a myriad of CAD/CAM restorative solutions that are every bit as reliable, proven, and trusted as the company it comes from. LED technology takes digital impressions to the highest levels of precision and efficiency for impeccable results. CEREC AC provides you with…
- Access to the most comprehensive array of chairside CAD/CAM solutions
- Access to the highest level of digital impression precision and efficiency
- Access to connect with current and future digital dental technologies, processes, and procedures
Simply put, CEREC AC has the highest precision, ease of use, and speed of any system on the market today, whether for single units, full arches, or anything in between.
Access CAD/CAM Superiority
- Battery pack – the convenience of moving from operatory to operatory without powering down.
- Small footprint – occupies minimal floor space, yet has a large 19″ screen and a refined keyboard for optimal ergonomics and efficiency.
- Future-thinking platforms – access to CEREC® Connect, the world’s largest digital dental network, plus prepared for voice control and voice output.
CEREC MC XL
- Complete chairside and lab side spectrum for block sizes of up to 85 mm
- Grind/mill all CEREC & CEREC Practice Lab indications and materials
- Precise and quick
- Convenience with four motors and a user-friendly touchscreen
- CEREC Guide 2 surgical guide
- “Extra fine” grinding option available