Gcomm IRIS Single Mount Track Light
The IRIS LED light is the only LED light used in dental applications with the technology to adjust the color temperature from 4.200-6.000 Kelvin and light intensity from 8.000-35.000 lux. Recent studies have shown that adjusting the color temperature in surgical procedures, it can increase concentration and contrast between different soft tissues. In addition, the absence of UV (Ultra Violet) and IR (Infrared) radiation has shown to increase patient and operator comfort. The life expectancy of our LEDs is about 50.000 hours compared to a good halogen bulb which lasts between 3000-5000 hours.
IRIS LEDs are made entirely of aluminum which can be powder coated in all RAL colors. The new aluminum handles also provide strength in maneuvering the operating light across its triple-axis. The handle also has a removable sheath that can be taken off for autoclaving.
The Flight Dental Systems Single Track Light System is built with a unique carriage made using a strong extruded aluminum frame. The innovative trolley design allows the IRIS LED light to be positioned effortlessly with a single hand.
The Single Track Light System from Flight Dental Systems offers the same great as its patent-pending dual-track light system. Using an aluminum extruded frame the single track light systems provide the strongest most precise track system on the market. The trolley and custom-designed rollers provide an exceptionally smooth and sturdy movement along with the entire track system. In addition, the protective energy chain will help to protect against electrical wire damages from any twisting and bending caused during movement. The IRIS LED light features an indirect reflected LED module with touchpad control for preset settings including cure safe, surgical, and natural daylight modes. In addition, with a CRI of 90+, it is the best LED operating light on the market.
- Free Movement as a result of 3rd axis
- Low Energy Consumption <20w
- No Fan, less noise and improved working conditions
- Low Heat Production
- Minimum LED lifetime is about 50,000 hours
- Patented Color Temperature Adjustment
- 3 Modes (Cure Safe Mode, Surgical Procedures, Color Matching Mode)
- Made in Italy
- Provides illumination solutions with the flexibility to a position in both supine and upright positions
- Track system has a smooth track system movement
- The balanced Light arm allows single-handed movement from front to back
- LED Lamp Consumption; <20 watt
- Input Voltage: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage: 17- 24Vac
- Color Temperature: 4200- 6000 K (5 Adjustable Steps)
- Light Intensity (Lux): High 35,000; Low 8,000 (5 Adjustable Steps)
- Focal Length: 27.6” (70 cm)
- Light Pattern: 2.8” x 5.6” (7cm x 14cm)
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >90%
- Light Source: 8 LED
- Emission Spectrum: 380-780 nm
Ceiling Height: Length of Post
- 8’ (2,438 mm): 12”
- 8’6” (2,591mm): 18”
- 9’ (2,743 mm): 24”
- 9’6” (2,896 mm): 30”
- 10’(3,048 mm): 36”